Pokemon Trainers' Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A refuge for fellow trainers new and old. It does not matter if you started with Crystal Version or Pokemon X or Y, you are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is anybody home?
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

» Should There Be A Remake?
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

» Let's Play "WHos that PKMN"
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

» The Return of Ganon
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

» Cyntha has returned...
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

» The Daily Vine and News
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

» Manga VS. Actual PKMN
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 am

» Hoenn Gym Leaders
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

» Best Big Boss
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

» Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics
    March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions Empty
    PostSubject: Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions   Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Hey guys, if Pokémon Z came out, could we see more Mega Evolutions exclusive to Z?

It seems inevitable that we might see Mega Zygarde seeing that for a legendary, he kind of sucks, and it seems he kind of needs a Mega Evolution and considering he'd be the mascot for Pokémon Z, then like Giratina getting the Origin Form and Kyurem getting his fusion forms, and Mega Evolution being the gimmick of 6th gen, then it seems inevitable we might see Mega Zygarde.

I'd like to see Mega Forms forms for Blastoise and Venusaur, no fair, why does Charizard get two, the other two should get another too, especially Blastoise, his Mega Form in X and Y is nothing but Blastoise with big cannons, it's kind of derpy actually, I'd like to see this as Blastoise's Mega Evolution.

Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions Bowser_blastoise_cross_by_blue_pepi-d5n4lwr

Now that's Mega Blastoise.

Venusaur's Mega Evolution was good, but again, Venusaur and Blastoise should have two Mega Evolutions, no reason why Charizard gets two and they don't.

Swampert and Sceptile should get Mega evolutions since Blaziken has one, would be cool to have all three of them have Mega Evolutions.

Deoxys getting a Mega Evolution would be scary, yet awesome, he'd be very powerful.

Mew should get a Mega Evolution since Mewtwo has one, in fact there should be a Mew distribution during the release of Pokémon Z to include Mew with the Mega Stone that evolves Mega Mew.

What Mega Evolutions would you like Pokémon Z to introduce?
    Back to top Go down

Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
    Page 1 of 1