Pokemon Trainers' Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A refuge for fellow trainers new and old. It does not matter if you started with Crystal Version or Pokemon X or Y, you are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is anybody home?
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

» Should There Be A Remake?
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

» Let's Play "WHos that PKMN"
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

» The Return of Ganon
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

» Cyntha has returned...
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

» The Daily Vine and News
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

» Manga VS. Actual PKMN
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 am

» Hoenn Gym Leaders
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

» Best Big Boss
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

» Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hoenn Gym Leaders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 pm

What did you think of the Gym Leaders in Hoenn?

First off, Norman, in whom is the main protagonist's father, I thought it was neat to actually be related to a Gym Leader.

Otherwise I thought the Gym Leaders were rather easy.

The one Gym Leader I liked was Flannery, I would say she was actually my favorite female trainer from Hoenn, I'm not really a May fan.

Last edited by AgatioGanon on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soltur
Admin
Soltur

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:56 pm

AgatioGanon wrote:

I remember in Red and Blue where I created a character that was Erika's evil younger incest brother in whom was thought to be burned to death in the basement of the gym, where he stayed because he was a albino, after Team Rocket burned Erika's gym down.

Let's try to keep this a little more clean, shall we? I do not mean to be a stickler, but this is adult content.

Now, to answer the question at hand, my favorite Gym Leader was...hm...probably Flannery. It was refreshing to see a Gym Leader stumble over their own words. ^^; All the others, save for Norman, made too many puns for my taste about their particular type.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Hmmm I would have to go with....My dad from Hoen lol XD He gave me free money and badge which is 1+1= WinxWin XD
Back to top Go down
Soltur
Admin
Soltur

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:58 am

Lol Well said, Ron! Flannery was a fresh face, which was refreshing to me.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Flannery is not bad, but when I saw her the first time without taking a GOOD look at her, she looked like a pokemon to me for some reason.I think I rushed into battling her XD
Back to top Go down
AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:39 pm

[quote="Soltur"]
AgatioGanon wrote:

Let's try to keep this a little more clean, shall we? I do not mean to be a stickler, but this is adult content.

Now, to answer the question at hand, my favorite Gym Leader was...hm...probably Flannery. It was refreshing to see a Gym Leader stumble over their own words. ^^; All the others, save for Norman, made too many puns for my taste about their particular type.

Ok, @Soltur, I edited it out upon request.

If I was to have a least favorite it would be Wallace, basically because Steven is better than him.

I didn't like the twins either with the double battle, although it was a interesting gimmick for a Gym.

If they make a remake, I would totally put Flannery on my trainer card much like you can in X and Y where you can put Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members on your trainer card, I think you have to beat the Elite 4 to unlock it.

I usually use either Ace Trainer, Viola, or Diantha on my X Trainer card, and if Cynthia was a option, I'd definitely use that, hopefully they make her a option.

Although if Queen Lucy was a option, then I'd be torn between using Flannery or Lucy, yeah I like Lucy, definitely my favorite Frontier Leader, she has that Seviper and Seviper is one of my favorite third gen Pokemons, she's the one who showed me that Seviper can learn Flamethrower, plus I used a Seviper in a playthrough of Sapphire.

Since then Seviper has been a favorite, I even have caught a Shiny Seviper in White 2.

Torcoal is another favorite gen 3 Pokémon, and Flannery uses that.

Last edited by AgatioGanon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Misery
Admin
Misery

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:00 pm

lol@Sol and Agatio, you do realize both of you quoted the "adult content" text, right?
Back to top Go down
AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:21 pm

I fixed mine, @Misery.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 pm

That girl...Winona, at least I think that's her name, seemed very very high....In ruby and sapphire games I didn't see the emerald so I don't know about that part.
Back to top Go down
AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Itcamefromhell wrote:
That girl...Winona, at least I think that's her name, seemed very very high....In ruby and sapphire games I didn't see the emerald so I don't know about that part.

I think Winona has a cool ponytail, and I like her better than Skyla.
Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:56 am

Winona V.s. Skyla would make a great perks though I don't know who to put the money on though.
Back to top Go down
Jigglywiggly

Jigglywiggly

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

I liked Flannery, Juan and Winona. The rest were meh. It was interesting to have a young kid as a gym leader though (Roxanne).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoenn Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoenn Gym Leaders   Hoenn Gym Leaders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoenn Gym Leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainers' Refuge :: Regions :: Hoenn-
Jump to: