Pokemon Trainers' Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A refuge for fellow trainers new and old. It does not matter if you started with Crystal Version or Pokemon X or Y, you are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is anybody home?
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

» Should There Be A Remake?
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

» Let's Play "WHos that PKMN"
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

» The Return of Ganon
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

» Cyntha has returned...
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

» The Daily Vine and News
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

» Manga VS. Actual PKMN
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 am

» Hoenn Gym Leaders
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

» Best Big Boss
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

» Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Daily Vine and News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

The Daily Vine and News Empty
PostSubject: The Daily Vine and News   The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello every body it took a while but I am gonna post a daily news on vines vids old and new, not to mention news on other games every week starting on monday. So lets get started with the news~~~~~~

Game Topic: Right now Bravely Default has recently came out and it is booming. The pokemon bank and Transport has came out so make sure you start the trial right away before next month or you will be charged. The bank is annually $4.99 every year and if you create pokemon like I do from poke edit or gts, they can be sent  as long as they are legit some pokemon have to be at this lvl range 60-86, legendary pokemon can be transported as shiny as long as they are at  lvl 60-86 range. On  another note remember to stop by at gamestop and check out wonder games a wonderful prices. Club Nintendo is a good site to get free games so remember to try out and see what classical game that they have for show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weekly Vine #1 ((Note: not all vine videos I post will be in order if you have seen these before)))
Just being loose

Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Vine and News   The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 am

He there pokemon fan's sorry for not keeping up with the news I have been out due to school work but I think I can finally have time to post the news. With no more objections, I present more good news. Poketransfer and Pokemon bank as you may already know is live and you can have pretty much any Pokemon you have stored in White, Black, Black 2 and White 2. If you use poke edit, pokegen, or any other Pokemon creation site you are able to transfer them as long as everything is LEGIT. I have tried out this method a couple of time now and I was able to transfer every Pokemon but some Pokemon have to have certain criteria.  Darkrai, Phione, Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Keldeo, Reshram, Zekrom, Victini, Jirachi, and Celebi have to made by these recommend legalization if you really want these formidable guys on your team
Darkrai - Only caught in the wild at level 50 at (Poketransfer) for Platinum. Set location as (Poketransfer). Non-fateful encounter. Do not use Cherish Balls. Can also be obtained under the site's Event PKMN Database (please check the compatible games).

Phione - can only be obtained through breeding (therefore can't be "encountered in the wild").

Arceus - only legit ones are those given through Events. Even those caught through the Event Item Azure Flute are invalid as the item is only obtainable through hacking. No personal customizations allowed otherwise for PokeBank.

Genesect - Event only.

Keldeo and Meloetta - only legit ones are those given through Events.

Reshiram, Zekrom, Celebi, Jirachi and Victini - cannot be shiny. Can also be obtained under the site's Event PKMN, Database (please check the compatible games).
and make sure that some of your normal Pokemon Lvl1-80 and legionaries are at the lvl 80- 60 range to pass as legit and not super over powering Pokemon and no DW abilities that is something you have to earn at the Battle Maison.  On that note a new legendary Pokemon has appeared, Diancie, Fairy/Rock Pokemon, however current release event are unknown for the moment but I will keep a look out on it.  Ok please remember to try getting Bravely Default, it is very nice with a great ending ((Has already beaten it)) and also remeber to check out GameStop for the latest deals.   That end the news and now for special video from "Dance Mom" and the Pokemon Diancie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Specail Opt.Try watching Dance Mom if you can cause its the Jerry Springer and  note I will only show stuff that really grabs my attention and that is PG 18 suitable and not offensive  ((Not part of Vine selection))

"Felt like a 500 pound hog was trying to eat my finger" -Kelly

The New Pokemon, Diancie

Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Vine and News   The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:23 pm

My first live recording all produced tool are not mine! I am just using it cause it seemed more coool lol hope you enjoy. If I made an error somewere pleas notify so I can fix in next video

Nintendo Direct Announcements

Vines #3
Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Vine and News   The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

((No updates for the following week I have been busy with exams >.< will follow up in two weeks))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Vine and News   The Daily Vine and News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Vine and News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainers' Refuge :: General Chat-
Jump to: