A refuge for fellow trainers new and old. It does not matter if you started with Crystal Version or Pokemon X or Y, you are welcome here.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is anybody home?
by Itcamefromhell Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

» Should There Be A Remake?
by AgatioGanon Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

» Let's Play "WHos that PKMN"
by Jigglywiggly Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

» The Return of Ganon
by AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

» Cyntha has returned...
by AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

» The Daily Vine and News
by Itcamefromhell Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

» Manga VS. Actual PKMN
by Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 am

» Hoenn Gym Leaders
by Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

» Best Big Boss
by AgatioGanon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

» Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
by AgatioGanon Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

A great evil walks Unova, Ganondorf now sets off on his Pokemon Journey.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AgatioGanon

PostSubject: A great evil walks Unova, Ganondorf now sets off on his Pokemon Journey.   Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Hey guys, I'm playing through Pokémon Black again, except this time I decided to add a little touch of Zelda to it.

I'm playing as a Trainer named Ganondorf, of course it's Ganon for short because not enough characters to fit Ganondorf, but still same thing.

I started with Oshawott, but that was only because I wanted to see Bianca get Emboar and then Cheren get Snivy in which in case you haven't noticed Emboar is the Pokémon Ganon, meaning Bianco has aligned herself with Ganondorf, and then Cheren picked the Snivy in whom is Link, that wields the legendary blade, The Leaf Blade.

Therefore Ganondorf traded with Rosa, another trainer who has aligned herself with Ganondorf, in order to get Ganon's main Pokémon, Tepig in which will someday evolve into the Pokémon Ganon, Emboar, and also traded for a Snivy, in which is a Link that has failed to defeat Ganondorf condemned to a life of hm slavery with cut.

I have a Zelda too, I'm thinking maybe Gardevoir, she is Ganon's Puppet.

I also have Ganon's Steed, which is a Zebstrika.

Also Ganondorf uses Seismatoad and Hydreigon, much like Ghetsis does, and actually Ghetsis is believed to be Ganon's bff, they go way back, so these were inspired by Ghetsis to form Ganon's team.

Therefore the planned team is.

Emboar
Gardevoir
Zebstrika
Seismatoad
Hydreigon
Zapdos

Need Zapdos to fly, and Elesa is my inspiration to use such a Pokémon, in fact she inspired me to use Zebstrika too.

Other Pokémon include

Sawk, I don't really like Sawk, but I had to use him to defeat Lenora, Bianca's stupidity was the inspiration to use him.

Giratina, I'm Ganon, so it's only fitting that I'm using a Giratina.

Meloetta, actually my bff in real life traded me this Meloetta, then I traded it to my Black game to use in this play through, she too could be Zelda.

Mewthree, it's nicknamed Mewthree because it was ev trained with it's special attack, and holds a Expert Belt with Aura Sphere, Psystrike, Shadow Ball, and Thunderbolt, and a special stat of 430, and Ganon would have one because it's powerful, and it's the same one from that Event Match 51 in Melee, yeah, that's Ganondorf's Mewtwo.

Mew, another rare Pokémon owned by Ganondorf, it also can become Mega Mew, I wish.

Raikou, this is Ganon's Pikachu, only it's a powerful legendary, like Red in Pokémon Stadium 2 in round 2, he uses Raikou instead of a Pikachu or a Jolteon.

Charizard, Ganon would have a fire breathing dragon, of he would, and he plans to use Charizard the same way he used Volvagia, to feed a bunch of Pokémon to it and then use it to turn Unova into a wasteland.

Kyurem, the same guy Ghetsis is trying to use to freeze Unova with, Ganon plans to do the same.

So what do you think of my Zelda themed play through?

Do you think Ganon will rule Unova?

Will Ganon join Team Plasma, maybe even possibly overthrow Ghetsis as their king?

Can N stop Ganon, as he hero chosen by Zekrom?

Can Cheren stop Ganon as the hero chosen by Snivy, in whom is actually Link?

Find out in Pokémon Black: The Legend of Ganon!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soltur
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A great evil walks Unova, Ganondorf now sets off on his Pokemon Journey.   Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:22 pm

This topic has been moved to the Trainer Cafe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com
AgatioGanon

PostSubject: Re: A great evil walks Unova, Ganondorf now sets off on his Pokemon Journey.   Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Ok, @Soltur, I didn't know where to put it, but what do you think, is it a good fanfic play through?

I already got three badges and I'm on my way to Nimbasa, to see Elesa.

I'm currently trying to do some grinding, I'm trying to get Gardevoir and Emboar fully evolved before battling Bianca and Cheren, especially Cheren.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great evil walks Unova, Ganondorf now sets off on his Pokemon Journey.   

Back to top Go down

A great evil walks Unova, Ganondorf now sets off on his Pokemon Journey.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1