Pokemon Trainers' Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A refuge for fellow trainers new and old. It does not matter if you started with Crystal Version or Pokemon X or Y, you are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is anybody home?
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

» Should There Be A Remake?
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

» Let's Play "WHos that PKMN"
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

» The Return of Ganon
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

» Cyntha has returned...
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

» The Daily Vine and News
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

» Manga VS. Actual PKMN
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 am

» Hoenn Gym Leaders
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

» Best Big Boss
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

» Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rules of the Road

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soltur
Admin
Soltur

Rules of the Road Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Road   Rules of the Road I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:31 am

PTR is a very laid-back forum, but I do have to lay down some ground rules. They're not too bad to follow, but if I see recurring problems, I'm adding to this list.

First of all, no spamming. We don't need people sending replies that do not contribute to the topic at hand. If you must spam, please do it in the section called "Off the Cliff." Messages are spam if they are stupid, pointless, annoying messages. We don't need spam anywhere where we're attempting to have a legitimate discussion. So, please, no spam unless you spam Over the Cliff.

Secondly, no trolling. I do not want to see all these "trololololololoz" unless they are placed Over the Cliff. It falls right in line with the spam. We don't need a troll going in and trolling the Battle Tower. It's not going to end well.

Thirdly, please do not insult other members, not even if you take it Over the Cliff. The only time it is allowed is if the thread says you can, but if it is more than just a joking insult, I will take action.

Please be aware that I have a ban hammer and I'm not afraid to use it. I will ban you if I have to. I don't want to, but if it comes down to it, I will.

Please do NOT make any posts on the Forum Update section. I will give you three warnings and then, you will receive a banning period. I will not tell you here just how long it will be. Additionally, that topic will be deleted. You are allowed to post replies, but do NOT post a topic unless you are a moderator or administrator. Please and thank you.

In the Chatbox, there is to be MINIMAL profanity. Let's keep the discussions civilized. Please do not drop any f-bombs at all. Let's refrain from dropping the s-bomb also. I understand that sometimes, we can be passionate about a topic, but there are other ways to express it. Also, please remain respectful. There will be other moderators on, but when I'm on, you get 1 verbal warning, then you get kicked, then you get banned. Each ban will only make the next one even longer. So, let's keep things civil, guys.

Thank you for reading through these rules as they are the most daunting thing you will have to read here.

Have a good one!

-Soltur
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com

Rules of the Road
Page 1 of 1