Pokemon Trainers' Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A refuge for fellow trainers new and old. It does not matter if you started with Crystal Version or Pokemon X or Y, you are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is anybody home?
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

» Should There Be A Remake?
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

» Let's Play "WHos that PKMN"
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

» The Return of Ganon
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

» Cyntha has returned...
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

» The Daily Vine and News
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

» Manga VS. Actual PKMN
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 am

» Hoenn Gym Leaders
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

» Best Big Boss
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

» Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Comments About This Region?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soltur
Admin
Soltur

Comments About This Region? Empty
PostSubject: Comments About This Region?   Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:18 pm

What do you have to say about this region?

Personally, it wasn't my favorite in the least, but at least graphics are better.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com
AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

PostSubject: Re: Comments About This Region?   Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm

I loved the Unova region!

There was just so much to do such as

Going to Nimbasa to play with Footballers and Tennis players

Walking the cat walk with Elesa

Seeing if January wants go for a ride, I'm all like hey baby, and she's all like hey Rocky, she likes to call me Rocky

Jamming with Roxie, P-O-K-E-M-O-N, POKEMON!

Visiting my good buddy, N at his cool castle, I love playing with his toys in his room

Visiting my favorite babe, Cynthia in the Summer, I have lots of fun with her

Go home and see two more my favorite babes, my mommy and hey baby, what's Bianca doing at my house.

Not go to the battle subway because those conductor guys creep me out, Nate went there and never returned, I also found that there are a few trainers who are being held captive by these guys, and also the music is terrible, it sounds like the conductors have bad gas, so I don't travel to Anvil Town too often.

And of course most of all train my Pokémon.

Back to top Go down
Jigglywiggly

Jigglywiggly

PostSubject: Re: Comments About This Region?   Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:43 am

I liked White Treehollow in White 2. The story of B/W was pretty awesome, but the region itself was kind of boring to me.
Back to top Go down
Soltur
Admin
Soltur

PostSubject: Re: Comments About This Region?   Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:00 pm

I rather agree. Team Plasma was a joke to me. What do you think they could have done better with this set of games?
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: Comments About This Region?   Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:41 pm

lol!  king  flower It kinda got too cold for me at when they started part II, everyone looked better and I love this video cause it was more awesome.    

"Think about you and your Pokemon.....What are you striving for?" -N
Back to top Go down
AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

PostSubject: Re: Comments About This Region?   Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:20 pm

In Unova I liked the guy trainer in Black and White better than Nate in Black 2 and White 2, and
I liked Rosa from Black 2 and White 2 better than the female trainer in Black and White.

I forget the default names of the Black and White Trainers, I named my trainer, Ganon in my Black playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments About This Region?   Comments About This Region? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments About This Region?
Page 1 of 1