Pokemon Trainers' Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A refuge for fellow trainers new and old. It does not matter if you started with Crystal Version or Pokemon X or Y, you are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is anybody home?
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

» Should There Be A Remake?
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

» Let's Play "WHos that PKMN"
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

» The Return of Ganon
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

» Cyntha has returned...
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

» The Daily Vine and News
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

» Manga VS. Actual PKMN
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 am

» Hoenn Gym Leaders
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

» Best Big Boss
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

» Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Which Team Was Best To This Point?

Go down 
    +2
    Champion Ivan
    Soltur
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Soltur
    Admin
    Soltur

Which Team Was Best To This Point? Empty
    PostSubject: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Personally, I think the Team Aqua/Team Magma was the best up through Sinnoh, but I'm weird like that.
    Back to top Go down
    https://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com
    Champion Ivan

Champion Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Galactic Actually had a really good story with them, best the best goes to N's Team Plasma and Ghetsis' Neo Team Plasma. So much story behind it even though I've never played the games.
    Back to top Go down
    Misery
    Admin
    Misery

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 am

I'll have to say definitely Team Rocket, mostly because Giovanni is such a magnificent bastard. And while all other teams have some agenda they're following, TR is pretty much just the mafia (or I guess Yakuza if you want to be Japanese). They're the token bad guys, and the template to which all future teams will be compared.

Team Galactic gets a honorable mention, but it might be my bias towards D/P. Still, the "mindless cult led by legit psycho" idea which all other non-TR teams have been trying to follow has never been played out so well. As with TR, largely due to their leader (Cyrus), who in this case is downright creepy.
    Back to top Go down
    Soltur
    Admin
    Soltur

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:32 am

I am just partial to R/S/E seeing as that's where I began. I do have to say that Team Rocket is quite good.
    Back to top Go down
    AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:57 pm

PLAASMAA!!!

Team Plasma was the best overall, Ghetsis was awesome!

As far as up to Sinnoh goes, I'll have to go with Team Galactic since other than Plasma or Flare that was the only team I liked.

Commander Mars was my favorite Commander!  I love you 
    Back to top Go down
    Jigglywiggly

Jigglywiggly

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:41 am

Team Rocket because they were the only ones who were straight-up criminals. Most of the other teams are just trying too hard to do something more, but with the same stale model that Team Rocket set.
    Magma/Aqua is easily the worst in my opinion. (sorry Soltur Razz)
    Back to top Go down
    AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:56 pm

I could agree that Team Rocket was a good team, but it's just Jesse and James gives them such a bad rep as in they make them look like they suck because they're so stupid.

However I will agree Giovanni is boss, he controls Mewtwo and manges to embarrass Gary, which was cool.

Giovanni's ambition to control Mewtwo just says it all.

Also Anthony, or better known as Silver, is Giovanni's son, in whom I thought had a cool storyline in Gold and Silver.

Also, I liked Arianna, she was cool.

The one thing that bothered me about Team Galactic was Cynthia is right there, why doesn't she just kick their butts, she's way stronger than any of them with her team?
    Back to top Go down
    Soltur
    Admin
    Soltur

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Jigglywiggly wrote:
    Magma/Aqua is easily the worst in my opinion. (sorry Soltur Razz)

Don't be. Each person is entitled to their own opinion, Jigs. Just sayin'.

Yeah, TR is freakin' awesome, I agree. I think Jessie and James are in there just for comic reliefs. What other purpose could they serve?
    Back to top Go down
    Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Oh them they finally gotten a bit better but they still suck.... They always die from OHKO from almost any pokemon which is sad. I like Team Galaxy music it was very retro.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Was Best To This Point?   Which Team Was Best To This Point? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Team Was Best To This Point?
    Page 1 of 1