Pokemon Trainers' Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A refuge for fellow trainers new and old. It does not matter if you started with Crystal Version or Pokemon X or Y, you are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is anybody home?
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

» Should There Be A Remake?
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

» Let's Play "WHos that PKMN"
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

» The Return of Ganon
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

» Cyntha has returned...
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

» The Daily Vine and News
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby Itcamefromhell Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

» Manga VS. Actual PKMN
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 am

» Hoenn Gym Leaders
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby Jigglywiggly Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

» Best Big Boss
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm

» Pokemon Z Mega Evolutions
The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeby AgatioGanon Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Elite's Reputation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

The Elite's Reputation Empty
PostSubject: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 pm

What do you guys think of the Elite Four?

I thought it seemed similar to Johto's Elite without changing a couple of type's then again....I might be missing a couple of pointer's there.
Back to top Go down
Misery
Admin
Misery

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:41 pm

I don't remember the 3rd or 4th gen Elite Fours particularly well, because of how long it is since I played through those games... but I have to say the third, ice-type trainer has to be the most forgettable Elite Four member ever. I forgot she even existed for the longest time. I still can't even remember her name.

As for the others... I think Phoebe was done well. She really feels at home in the Hoenn region. Not really feeling it for the other two (Dark and Dragon), they aren't bad by any means, but somehow feel kind of meh.

The champion, Steven, is of course awesome in every way imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:15 pm

When your talking about an Ice type Pkmn Trainer for the elite are you talking about the one from Hoen who has the Walrien? She seemed to be the new version of the Kanto elite's Ice trainer.
Back to top Go down
Misery
Admin
Misery

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Yes. I can see you remember her as well as I don't.

I don't think she seemed very similar to Lorelei of the Kanto Elite Four, aside from being a woman who trains ice pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Yeah your right, I almost for gotten about the team she uses lol
Back to top Go down
AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:28 am

First off, Phoebe reminded me of Hey Arnold, because I barely see that name.

Glacia's sprite kind of looks like a little girl and I think she's supposed to be older like in her 50s.

Drake is probably Clair and Lance's grandpa.

Steven was pretty cool, I remember when he first used Aggron, it said Steven is about to use Aggron, and I thought it said Steven was about to use Agatio and then I started panicking all like oh no how is any Pokémon supposed to beat Agatio he's gonna Meteor Blow everybody to death, but then I saw who Aggron was and then I learned it wasn't Agatio, but somebody who had a similar name.
Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:28 am

Hahaha, the last post was lol. For some reason Steven seemed invincible cause I didn't know how to kill his Metagross XD
Back to top Go down
Misery
Admin
Misery

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:33 pm

For me, Steven didn't cause much trouble thanks to me having Blaziken in the party, which beats Skarmory, Aggron, Cradily and Metagross. And I had a Milotic to take care of the other two (Armaldo and Claydol). Still need to watch out for Metagross though, as Earthquake can OHKO Blaziken. It's no doubt his most threatening pokémon.

Anyway, I think he has a good team. Few weaknesses, and follows the mineral theme all around. I also remember him as a pretty cool character.
Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself XD
Back to top Go down
Soltur
Admin
Soltur

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 pm

I agree. I do not like the fact that they ditched Steven as Champion for Wallace. Wallace was not half as fun to battle against, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Wallace's Miliotic is love machine stalker and it get on my nerves...I forgot, is it a boy or a girl? I cant remember.
Back to top Go down
Soltur
Admin
Soltur

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:54 am

Nor can I. What I do remember was I had far more issues facing Steven than Wallace. Heck, I slammed and destroyed Wallace using Wailord. See a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntrainersrefuge.forumotion.com
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:26 pm

Yep I can see that! Sheesh, Steven was a beast and Wallace was a duck, Quack-quack-quack lol but seriously if Wallace tried to be champion aka, Steven vs. Wallace, all of "the bad place where everyone can burn at" would freeze over before that could happen. No offense to all of the Wallace fans out there if there are? Right..? Shocked Shocked Question confused confused
Back to top Go down
AgatioGanon

AgatioGanon

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:51 pm

All Wallace managed to do was make everybody angry at him because it was practically impossible to get a Milotic.

Seriously, I tried and tried finding a Feebas in Sapphire, but I was never able to find one, all I saw was Carvanahs.

Even if I was able to find one, like I found out in gen 4, I caught a Feebas in Diamond, but could not evolve it, that whole max Beauty thing was stupid, the Prism Scale was the best thing ever.

I managed to catch a female Milotic with a Mild nature in White 2, and she is a beast.

I managed to get Milotic in gen 4 for my Platinum playthrough thanks to Neo.

Here's my thoughts on Wallace's Milotic, Cynthia's Milotic is better.

In fact I'll say Lucy the serpent queen's Milotic is better.
Back to top Go down
Misery
Admin
Misery

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Itcamefromhell wrote:
Steven was a beast and Wallace was a duck, Quack-quack-quack lol
Much yes.

Itcamefromhell wrote:
No offense to all of the Wallace fans out there if there are? Right..? Shocked Shocked Question confused confused
Wallace fans? Yeah, right...
Back to top Go down
Itcamefromhell

Itcamefromhell

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Well I was naughty I made one from the internet heheheh XD Hah take that Nintendo mechanics! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elite's Reputation   The Elite's Reputation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elite's Reputation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainers' Refuge :: Regions :: Hoenn-
Jump to: